As founding members, you will help shape the content for The Money Lounge.
I’ve already been contacted by various guest speakers who saw my posts on social media, and wanted to join us. Topics for guest content can be crowd-sourced by popular demand from members but as an idea, I would like to see sessions on:
– what is out there that we can invest in? Understanding the difference between individual shares, bond, funds, investment trusts. There’s a lot of jargon out there but we will break all of that down so it’s easy to understand.
– understanding the difference between saving and investing and when to use each
– how to get started investing
– understanding risk
– the difference between using a financial adviser, using a robo-adviser (all will be explained if you don’t know what this is!), doing things yourself and which platforms to use.
– ethical investing
– property investing, both physical and via alternative means if you don’t have a deposit
As well as guest speakers, the content I will be adding to the membership will help you to:
– understand and improve your habits and behaviours around money
– streamline and automate your processes so becoming wealthy isn’t reliant on conscious decisions
– set financial goals which are aligned with what you want out of life
– put a figure to those goals – do you really know how much your ideal life is going to cost you?
– break those goals down in to small steps
– track your progress and review against your goals
You can expect various media, including pre-recorded video, printable/digital worksheets, live group video Zoom calls with both me and industry experts, as well as Facebook live video within the private member community.